Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion General motorcycle related discussion

Old 12-28-2016
You Can't fix stupid

CUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2017......Ride On

I got got ya set up for another year Ferret
Old 12-28-2016
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Cuz, looking forward to my annual New Years Day ride Sunday
Old 01-01-2017
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

well first official ride of 2017 was a short one. Weather forecast was good. 33 degrees to start going to 48. My wife asked if she could go this afternoon, so I figured my first ride would be a solo on the CB...starting 2017 as I ended 2016

However once I got up on the hill at the top of my drive it started getting foggy

then real foggy

by the time I got out to the main road I could barely see..fog drops had covered my faceshield, so I raised, it, then they covered my glasses so I lowered them. Could barely see cars coming

I decided this was nuts lol, and turned around and went back home. First official ride covered a whole 5 miles.

Going to wait for it to burn off and head back out later.
Old 01-01-2017
motorcycle nut

fog cleared off by 11:15 so headed back out on the CB for another 35 miles.

Wife wants a ride so will head out on the ST with her at about 3:00 (heat of the day lol)
Old 01-01-2017
live life full throttle

swish024 is on a distinguished road

Got out for 54 miles today. Had to try out the new GoPro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2017
motorcycle nut

another 33 miles today on the ST with my wife. Let her wear my electrics lol
Old 01-01-2017

OhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud of

Salt brine be damned! The weather was too nice this afternoon I had to go out today. SR115 was the worst for salt, the road was white. Rode up to Independence Dam and on to Napoleon before heading back south towards home. 39 degrees and blue skies. 112 miles.

I don't have a bucket list, but my "Bike It" list is pretty long!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-01-2017
You Can't fix stupid

CUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond repute

I got in 62 miles on the 1st day of the year
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP2831.jpg (132.5 KB, 206 views)
Old 01-01-2017
motorcycle nut

Way to go guys. Going to be 58 tomorrow.
Old 01-02-2017
motorcycle nut

well it made it to 56..but real foggy in the morning and real misty all day. Roads never dried out. Only got in 43 miles