Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion General motorcycle related discussion

Old 08-17-2017
TIME TO RIDE - RIDE ON!!!

HG has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoo View Post
I will be at the Gap next week with HG, Warlock, Tank and ??. I'll talk to HG while we're there and see when he's available for a run down to Athens.

We went down last fall for lunch but missed seeing Jason or his wife.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
Why don't you talk to me about it also? Its been a long time since I have seen Jason.

The last time was a ride that was kind of unpleasant, but that was not the fault of either of us. It might have been so bad he gave up motorcycles.
Ha Ha - Wahoo has "scorned" The President, and he has "responded" with a slap-down.

Hopefully, those miles put a smile on your face! It always does for me!
Old 08-17-2017
This space for Rent

Warlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, when I joined in 08 I had the 86 Aspy and the 80 750/4.

Bill

My SPOT, his name is Fido:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-17-2017
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Been awhile since I've seen anyone other than Jnor lol
Old 08-17-2017

Jim has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoo View Post
You're thinking of Jason with the bakery in Athens.

Speaking of Athens... we need to make a visit to that location for lunch one of these days.
Yep Jason & Jessica, Ferret remembers the place well...lol

http://www.rideohio.org/showpost.php...7&postcount=15
'14 BMW R1200RT
'12 Triumph Tiger 800
IBA #30023
Old 08-17-2017
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

LOL no I don't. Never have met Jason that I recall, we did meet his wife.Was there once, and I believe you snaked me that day getting to the shirt. We ate some pastry and headed home empty handed. I remember it was stinking hot that day, in the mid 90's. Di and I stopped in a little church or funeral parlor someplace on the way home on 50, hid in the shade and doused ourselves with water. Then stopped again in Hillsboro at the Wendy's and doused ourselves again.

Road numbers I remember pretty well, and info about old motorcycles. People not so much.
Old 08-17-2017
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why don't you talk to me about it also? Its been a long time since I have seen Jason.

The last time was a ride that was kind of unpleasant, but that was not the fault of either of us. It might have been so bad he gave up motorcycles.
Sorry Boss. Honestly didn't mean to snub you. Just didn't think you would have time to go with the new business and all.

Now I'll need to find some cheap vodka in a plastic bottle to atone for my misdeed.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 08-18-2017
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

its OK. You are probably right! When I get home from the adventure I am on now it will probably take until spring to get caught up.

Checked into the hotel earlier than usual yesterday and was up early this morning to get some work done. Going to try to do the same today. Then the plan is to do nothing work related until at least Tuesday.

It stinks to have to work while on a ride, but it is much better than not getting to ride at all! I am getting very close to being able to do everything I need to do from the road. That will give me a lot of options!

Old 08-18-2017

Ron505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nice picture! You know, I think the two of us are about the only ones left still riding the same bike we had when this forum started!
To be honest, that picture is a couple of years old, I just like the picture too! Here is the same bike with some subtle changes to it....

Old 08-18-2017

Ron505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the compliments on the picture! I'm still in love with this bike, and don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.

Last edited by Ron505; 08-18-2017 at 11:38 AM.